My name is chris baskin, im a local in las vegas and if you shop or sell at buffalo exchange i strongly recommend you avoid an employee by the name of Tee.Today tge store manager almost bought a watch i had until she butted in saying they should pass on it and thats what happened.
She also passes on almost everything presented to her even if it is in style.She is very horrible as a buyer and will give you insulting prices on your stylish wardrobe.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I have permed my 2016 Northwood Artic Fox 5th Wheel (Model 27 5 L) for three weeks. The trailer has been in the shop 3 times for repairs so far,..."
- "I bought this bed a year ago 2 months ago it started having a reaction the bed is inflating itself with no air it's having an air bubble in the..."
- "I bought a flight ticket through Expedia for my mom. The airline is Volaris. Volaris does allow name change for a fee of $499 Mx pesos ( national Flight fee) however..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."